Travelling to and from Bright Steps Nursery and Day Care – Erith
As part of the Local Authority regulations governing our permission to operate as a Nursery, we are required to operate a Travel Plan, which details how we will successfully manage the journeys to and from the premises.
In producing our travel plan, the staff and proprietors of the nursery aim to:
- Reduce the flow of traffic during busy times of the day.
- Encourage more parents to walk with their children to nursery.
- Encourage parents to park and walk to nursery to prevent congestion.
- Encourage more parents to use public transport.
- Encourage more parents to share their journeys to and from nursery.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues relating to pollution.
- Raise awareness of the health benefits of walking.
- Raise awareness of issues relating to road safety.
We are very fortunate to have a car park infront of the building which will accommodate up to ten cars at any one time. This will enable parents to drop off and collect your children safely.
All parents must please use the car park facilities wherever possible and ensure that you DO NOT park on the yellow and zigzag lines outside the nursery.
In summary we respectfully request that parents park considerately both for the benefit of other parents and our neighbours.